Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lecce, Crow: "At 40 points you can save"

Crow happy to Cagliari scored the goal which earned the 3-3 at Lecce. Even more so considering that it is not replaced on the bench against Sampdoria after it was finished even in the stands. For notebooks uslecce. it is not hidden, and says: "I'm happy for the goals from yesterday, an important network for the way they had started the game.

We have recovered the last second and this has allowed us to get an important point and to continue the streak. Our morale is good and this will enable us to face the next two trips in the best possible way. " "I saw the goal several times last night (Sunday, ed), it was also nice and gives me a personal trust and morale.

It is not easy to come off the bench and managed to have a positive impact. I dedicate my network to my wife and my children. Peacefully accept the decisions of the coach, also stand against Sampdoria, certainly you can not be happy if you do not play, but in front of my classmates are doing well and the important thing is that I can give my contribution " .

"There are five races to go, now we have two consecutive trips and the most important thing is to move the standings, 40 points because I think that there can be salvation."

No comments:

Post a Comment