Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Rossi suitable for the team. Pinilla? Do not go to the Lazio "

ROME, April 19 - Maurizio Zamparini takes stock of the situation on its Palermo a few days after the end of the season. During his interview with Radio Mana Mana President rosanero examined many issues including that linked to the transfer market. Here are the highlights of the interview. ON HIS MANAGEMENT - "Do not make decisions according to your mood of the fans.

Rossi would be very suitable for Rome. Pinilla is overwhelming. Lamela For here we are. The whole city is linked to me. You have the impression that the city is the four cats who write on websites, which will be 1000/2000, are few. Moreover, not all those who write on sites linked to the "Professor" (author of a letter calling on the president to resign, ed.) In another broadcast asking me to listen more to the fans when I make a decision like that to change the coach.

I replied that I would be a bad president, worst of all, if I were to make decisions depending on the mood of my fans. I will take as president of the team: I guess sometimes there, sometimes not. " THE SPORTS DIRECTOR - To avoid confusion, it lacks the figure of a sporting director: "The DS unfortunately I had it and I lost - said Zamparini -.

Sabatini resigned out of pique, that I've always accepted out of spite. We hurt each other. Now they both say that we were wrong, as husband and wife who divorce. To rule out the future Sogliano. I can not to argue with people my age. Already so much if I hate myself. Sensitive has the best chance if the Novara leaves him come.

" RED AND ON THE BENCH - Even the leadership of the players on the bench is going to change, although there is some hope remaining for Rossi, "I think Rossi would be very suitable for Rome as thick as a coach. It has a single fault with me. Maybe even in the end remains in Palermo. We must have a face to face and see if the conditions are right to stay.

If the two characters do not match it is better to choose the path of separation and divorce. My first wife was beautiful but did not agree, I am now with another hand with which I agree more. I will be more than Rossi to take this decision. Saying that people "worship" seems to me too, but knows it is a good coach.

" Pinilla and Lazio - Rossi recently had words with honey for his former club Lazio, which could also bet on Mauricio Pinilla in the next market session. The Chilean has the profile of the first tip that might help to Reja: "Pinilla is not for sale - said Zamparini -. Lazio is a company like Palermo: he must go fishing from smaller companies, can not go and get our players.

It does not have enough money. He has too many old debts. Mica has made him (Lotito, ed), Cragnotti did not? Two hundred and fifty million is a lot of money. " CUP ITALY - The Italy Cup president Zamparini puts his hands on. Milan know that the obstacle may be insurmountable, but allows for Palermo will try to win the double comparison: "In the Italian Cup as I would like very much keeps us all Palermo.

How I wanted to derby, but I say no to calm the situation. I hope that does not go bad. In any case, I'll still be happy with what has made the Palermo this year in a season of transition in which they played so many young players. A team that, from a technical standpoint, I think is the best so far since I've never set up in Palermo.

" PALERMO STRONGER - Zamparini But do not stop: next year will set up a team even more competitive. The construction of the Rose also passes through some major renovations. How the other half of Darmian, his talent on loan from AC Milan nursery: "I do not know if I'll take the other half will depend on Milan.

Not enough to have the sole intention to redeem it, but it is Milan who must let it go. They have an excellent relationship with Galliani and with the Rossoneri. However, it is in the interest of both companies this experience make him the first to buy in and ownership still remain. " QUESTION Sirigu - More thorny issue related to the Sirigu, accused by the president in more than a few circumstances, "Sirigu in January, has just renewed for another five years.

I think it will. It has no application. If tomorrow there was a great club that asks me, then spoke to the boy. My players go away when they ask me, not when they ask me another. " After Pastor and Hernandez, the Palermo continues to haunt South America in search of the best talent, "Lamela is a great player: the time we are following.

Like many other big clubs. Then you have to see who has the money to buy it. "

No comments:

Post a Comment