Monday, April 4, 2011

Leonardo: "The goal has now changed the game. Fans? I accept "

Leonardo is clearly disappointed after the game as usual but try to analyze everything with clarity, starting from the cold that goal has changed now the inertia of the race: "I do not think this is a given, we have 5 points behind with 7 games to play, but it can still happen are so many more. A goal a minute after he blasted the patterns and the psychological side, we have suffered at least 20 minutes then we got back into the game, we risked to score, the equivalent would be a second different time.

Then the expulsion of Chivu has conditioned much chance to recover. Needless to talk about training schemes and if a goal change everything at once, is not the number of attackers that makes a balanced offensive team or in my opinion. We found little depth, little room and we were in trouble in some circumstances.

And 10 was not easy to recover. The reception of Milan fans? I knew what to expect but I respect their choice, I know what I experienced and my choices, their is an opinion that respect. I have heard and seen everything but I accept without any problems. He was more involved with the game and attempt to recover.

We have struggled in front of the attackers to leave and find spaces, little movement is true, many difficulties in building operations. We did it at half time and could change the game, trying to expand the Milan defense. Surely the effort was there but the boys are accustomed to go to National and I do not think has been affected much.

Pato? Many things have been said in the past but many things were wrong. I've known him a long time and is a great player. Now we think of Schalke, we have so many positive things to think about and then take back, and dive metabolize the defeat in Champions League now. "

No comments:

Post a Comment