Monday, April 4, 2011

Sandro Rosell admitted that was wrong and apologized

The President of Barcelona, Sandro Rosell, apologized for predicting a 5-0 rout of Real Madrid team on the final of the Copa del Rey, and accepted he was wrong in his statements. "I apologize, do not like to offend. Our club represents the values of humility, work and solidarity was in that frame when these statements were made, but I admit that I was not good." In celebration of 50 anniversary of the Penya Barcelonista of Cambrils, the manager was pleased with Barça's 1-0 win over Villarreal yesterday, a result that the closer to the title in Spain but did not elaborate on the subject.

"This weekend things have been very good at sports but I think because I always say I spend some and others say the least." Finally, applauded the attitude of Barca's youth, who on Saturday after scoring a goal with the goalkeeper out of the game with an injury is left draw. "What really sums philosophy of this team is what happened in the match yesterday in Castelldefels Youth, scored a goal with goalkeeper lying on the floor and after the mess they stood still and allowed to make."

No comments:

Post a Comment