Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sannino, "I am pleased to be drawn up to Genoa, but I have not been contacted"

Speaking to Radio Sport, Giuseppe Sannino, coach of Varese. Mou new "Europe look at it on television. We're the same team that won promotion to Serie B and, nevertheless, still missing a lot at the end. With Mourinho and his players have nothing in common. " Play-off: "I think with 21 points to win the games are still open.

We have to make many points as possible in the next three games and then see what the situation and its detachments. Secret: "There is no secret. I am an honest worker, the same has been stopped after two consecutive championships won in the Pro League. " Genoa: "The fact of being a big club approached me very much, although for the moment, I have not been contacted by anyone." Varese: "The credit must be shared with the players and the company.

It is also important that players play for the "we" rather than per se 'themselves. " Prediction: "We would say that removing the Novara and Turin surely reach the playoffs because, for various reasons, they deserve it."

No comments:

Post a Comment