Thursday, April 14, 2011

There is nothing to Manchester United until the end of the League will: De Gea

David de Gea, Atletico Madrid goalkeeper, said today that "as of today, there is nothing" with his move to Manchester United for next season, stressed he has not signed anything with the team and said that until the end of this campaign will not look "nothing" about their future. "We've been hearing things so long.

I have not signed anything, I'm very happy here, there is a lot of league and wait until the season finale," said the goalkeeper, who denied having an agreement with the United: "As of today there is nothing. Everything is a lie. I have a contract until 2013, took many years here, I have much affection for the club until the end of the season and not look anything at all.

" "The main thing is to put the team in Europe and once to end the League, as we shall see. The important thing is that there is nothing. I'm very calm, I want to finish what's left here and then we'll see," added the goalkeeper , recalling that the club has "its part of decision" in a possible move to another computer.

De Gea said "no bother" emerging information on his possible move to United, "but that is not needed so many things, if here, that if another team ...". "I'm here, I've been here all my life and I have not signed anything. At the end of the season, when contracts move, and will be discussed and everything," he said.

He also said he does not know "no deals of any equipment, or their own, Atletico Madrid, for renewal" or others. " "We are all focused on putting the team in Europe is paramount. No one has to look at contracts or things, but trying to put the team in Europe", she added. "It is clear that if Atletico want me and fight for me, it would be hard to leave," said the porter, who, asked about the importance of being in Europe for its continuity or leaving the club, said: "Never mind.

It is my equipment provided, and regardless of whether we or not, until the end of the season will not decide anything. "

No comments:

Post a Comment