Saturday, April 9, 2011

Zé Eduardo: "On July 9, will wear the jersey with the No. 10 Genoa"

SANTOS - Brazilian Autumn has just started a few days and a beautiful sunny day. Pianetagenoa1893. net came in to interview Zé Eduardo Santos, one of the first big purchases of Genoa president Enrico Preziosi, for next season. It 's a great honor and it's exciting for us to enter the "holy of holies" of football, the sports center "Rei Pele" dedicated to the greatest player of all time.

The center is very well maintained, modern design and equipped with three magnificent golf regularly with perfect turf. It 'easy to them: here it rains for an hour a day and then there's lots of sun. After training comes Zé Eduardo is ready to declare his exclusive love for the Griffon as it does in its Vinicius de Moraes de Soneto Fidelidade / Sonnet of loyalty (De tudo ao meu amor serei atento ...

In all, to my love I'll be careful). The striker has agreed to talk to us about his career in his country, his curiosity for the Genoa and to his fans. It 's a simple guy, happy, but with great professionalism. A "warrior of the area, but soft-hearted. Zé Eduardo is ready for his big adventure in Genoa next June? "Yes, I know I'm already a player of Genoa, but for now I just think at Santos; are very attached to this club, we are in the running for the Libertadores and the Paulista championship, I would leave the team after having contributed the maximum for some victory.

" E 'managed to get the EU passport? "Right now my agent is in Genoa for the latest details: not yet but in a few days I should be okay. I had to come to Genoa as early as January but was not possible, I also had requests from Sampdoria, Udinese and Parma, but my agent has chosen the Genoa for the excellent relations it has with the president Preziosi.

Even in recent times I have received three other proposals, but I have already defined all with Genoa, and I also chose the jersey number, will be 10 '. When plans to move to Genoa? "I will be arriving in Genoa on July 9 to go on retreat in Austria, I hope to do well throughout the preseason and prepare to be in good shape now." He knows personally the Genoa's Brazilian Rafinha? Have you ever had as an opponent? "We are friends, we had many holidays together, the last in Santa Caterina: I hope that remains to Genoa.

They are also very friendly and Thiago Silva Rubinho, I was at his last birthday party. " Tell us about yourself: how did you start your career? "Youth of Palmeiras, Cruzeiro and Recife, then as a professional in Gremio, Fortaleza, Palmeiras again, America Mineiro, Atletico Paranaense and Santos." Why the nickname Zé Love? "In the Palmeiras team was in the reserves and I lived with Wagner Love: when he went to play in Russia are passed to the squad in place and what time they called me Zé Love 'And' boyfriend? "No, I'm single, I'll come in Italy with a friend of mine who works with me for several years, I married an Italian woman who knows" what is its precise role in the attack? Central striker or second striker? "I came to Santos as a bit outside, but I'm more and more playing the middle and I am finding it very well in this role, he is the one I prefer, in this period, I averaged almost a goal per game." His strengths? (Editor's note: answers without any hesitation) "Strength and speed." He has some weaknesses? "The shot, I hope to improve She campaigning now in the team where he played Pele, the greatest Brazilian player of all time.

Without making comparisons, but she wants to look like him in anything? "Pele was unique and incomparable, we can not make any comparison." What are your goals when it comes to Genoa? "I hope to learn the Italian language quickly, and already from next Monday I will start to take some lessons.

The objectives are to better integrate into the team as possible and in different type of football. I've always played in Brazil and I know that the major European leagues are a necessary step for those who have the ambition to always improve. " A salute to the fans ... genoani. "I hope I always feel good physically, to do good preparation, and then I'm sure there a lot of fun together."

No comments:

Post a Comment