Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Charlie Adam: "I will leave Blackpool in the best way"

Charlie Adam was the great protagonist of the last day of the winter market, although at the end of the day has not moved: two major clubs, Liverpool and Tottenham, have tried to take it but Ian Holloway said no. "I was close on the sale, but for me it was important to make the right choice and it is finally done" - says the Scottish midfielder - "I will focus on the last 9 games as if they were to hold the final in Blackpool Premier, then let manager and president who decides on me.

From the first day in Blackpool was important for me to do well for the club, if an opportunity comes I want to leave in the best way for everyone. " Blackpool is located at one place above West Ham, which occupies the third to last place in the next round and will visit to Blackburn which is paired in the standings to 32 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment