Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mazzarri: By De Laurentiis have an exceptional relationship

NAPLES, March 15 - Walter Mazzarri speaks to Mars Live Sport after the victory against Parma, "We have more than fourteen points in the championship last year, this says a lot about our journey. Ours is an exceptional way, other adjectives I can think of. At Tardini we did not start very well, the start I did not like, then we recovered and we made good football.

" Mazzarri talks about his future and makes clear statements on the eve of Saturday's away match against Emilia: "Our fans should know the truth. I repeat what I said. I'm an expert and do not listen to the rumors when the championship is still in progress. The clubs that follow me, I simply thanked him, is a source of pride and broke it also reiterated De Laurentiis.

The relationship with the president is great, we work in harmony. We have undertaken a process of rapid growth and should continue, then it is normal that at year end, we sit around a table and updated the guidelines regardless of contracts. " THE FUTURE - 'out the review and think about the future.

I do not have any problem with either the company or with the environment. For the rest, continued technical and I do not care no more, we must end the season without allowing a maximum entries that can distract us. This is the meaning. The interpretations and inferences do not interest me.

For their professionalism, I will always do the budgets at the end of the season and continue to do so. The final balance is necessary, this was the meaning of my words. Everything else is hot air. The end result may affect the valuation of the company, we finished seventh, or even more about where we are.

Why should we now speak of the future? I do not understand. Just think to play the final nine at most. I want the maximum involvement of people, we reach the finish line with arms raised. The goal - however - not fixed. We go in search of up to ourselves. My slogan is deeds, not words. We hit the record away win in the history of Naples.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment