Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am not yet Zidane: Mesut Özil

Mesut Özil, Real Madrid's German international, said in his first words in Castilian to the press, which means "many titles with Real Madrid, but said, regarding the speed with which it has won the admiration of Real Madrid, which "not yet reached the level of Frenchman Zinedine Zidane. Despite language difficulties and the change of game and country, the German midfielder this season has become one of the team's feelings José Mourinho, for his rapid adaptation.

Today appreciated the praise, but want to grow up to be compared with the greats. "I have not done anything. I arrived at Real Madrid to evolve," he said. "Zidane is a player of global success. Yet I am not a Zidane. I'm still growing as a player. I have yet to demonstrate much," he added.

Özil admitted their difficulties with learning Castilian. Seven months later, he understood his teammates but still has a hard time expressing themselves. "I'm studying Spanish. I understand a lot, but talk is very difficult. With teammates you speak a little English mixed. It's hard but I understand a lot," he said.

For now, before the media left a sentence in Castilian, "I want many titles with Real Madrid." And in their native language made a defense of Cristiano Ronaldo, after the good match of Real Madrid to Santander without their star. "You could see in the last match we have a good squad, we are a strong team.

Play Ronaldo is even better, because it is a world class player who has won many matches for us. We hope to return very soon and that recover from his injury, "he said. He declined to comment in detail yesterday's meeting between Barcelona and Arsenal, but did refer to the expulsion of Dutch Van Persie after a second yellow following a game when they had already blown for offside: "Everyone saw it was something unfair.

I do not mean anything else. " Ozil was hope in the possibility of overcoming Barcelona in the League Championship: "We hope they lose a match, of course. I think the season is still long and anything can happen." His great rival has already fulfilled his duties and is in the quarter finals of Champions.

Real Madrid will be next week with the Lyon match, according Özil still not going through their heads: "We're focused right now on Saturday's game against Hercules, who play at home, and our goal is to bring the three points. "

No comments:

Post a Comment