Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rome and Naples, where is the problem here. Milan, thank goodness! Moratti, what's really important?

End of proof. And 'bad shoot zero on our national soccer movement, right in the moment of greatest despair. However, the results that emerged during the European duegiorni, since the third day there we are consumed with the poor performance of the Italian League engaged in Europe, leave no room for any alternative.

Departing from Rome, in mere chronological order, I can only highlight the nervousness in which the members of the team AS Roma have fallen, pouring into the field with all the apprehensions which they are forced to live for months, and a few weeks in particular. De Rossi was certainly wrong, however, are not even among those who plan to identify him, rather than someone else, the scapegoat.

The problem is the whole environment Giallorossi, even if they are confident in a good shot at least among Italian borders. How pronosticai earlier in the season the league of Milan, now nearly three months after the end of the season, I indicate the Roma as the third force in the league.

I am convinced that the Giallorossi will also come in front of Naples, who still manage to finally make his entrance in Europe that counts. As for the blues, I can only reiterate my point of view concerning the words of De Laurentiis. President Napolitano made a mistake twice. The first error it made when he said that "football is now more clean, as that would imply something actually proved there was, then he was wrong even now, saying that someone up there does not want his team.

In this way contradicts itself, and the arguments that leave uses really make any difference. All too easy to complain when things do not go as we would like, in reality the problem of Naples is all about mentality. It 's a little more familiar with the team leaders, and it was absolutely the first physiological slap followed a kind of technical knockout.

With a little 'hard work, however, the boys from Mazzarri able to get up and hit their target. The important thing is that you push in flights of fancy that their current quality of rose can not support at the technical level. As for Milan, I just think that the Rossoneri have been fortunate to immediately abandon the Champions League.

AC Milan is currently not up to the European stage, and in this manner will have the option of not wasting energy that will be fundamental in view of the final rush. Those who accuse Ibrahimovic, do you think the team is made up of eleven players, and not always the individual, however strong, can pull the chestnuts out of fire with a play of his.

Otherwise it would be too easy, and football does not have the charm that sets it apart instead. The Inter situation is not much different from that of cousins. I think Inter can hardly go through, although I hope that what would certainly succeed in business. But I think that even if they were to eliminate Bayern Monaco, the current European champions are not able to repeat the exploit mainland, so I were them I would not be so desperate in the event of a deletion.

The run-up to AC Milan takes a lot, maybe too much energy to be engaged on all fronts. I close with an obvious quotation for Moratti and his disbelief in being called by Palazzi ... Maybe he has not read the intercepts. Maybe he does not remember who called his office Tavaroli. Pretends not to notice and talk just to talk ...

can you believe that 170 000 calls they have taken only forty, and all of Juventus? The others are all irrelevant! Facchetti was irrelevant when talking to Bertini in 2008. Was irrelevant when it came to design. But it was significant that a company is to defend these things ... The show is absurd, however worthy conclusion to the assumption of a return to the leadership of our football Carraro, who serves as president of the League to replace Beretta now the next step in Unicredit.

Needless to comment on my part, of course, I only hope that the presidents of this series have to be imposed on his back so straight and avoid the ultimate demise of our football product. We are at a moment far more decisive than it might appear, they know how to manage it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment