Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gameiro not against the idea of staying in Lorient

His name was on everyone's lips for a few days ago. But when the winter transfer window closes on January 31, Kevin Gameiro looks set to stay in Lorient, having been announced in Spain, even in Bordeaux and Lille. Asked after his double face with Hake Brest (2-0), Saturday, the attacker has acknowledged that it did not bother to stay in Lorient, although not quite close the door to start by the end of the transfer window ...


"There are still two players transfer window and, in football, it goes fast. My wish is to play football. For now, the next four months it will be with Lorient. As long as I play football, I'm happy. After, either at Lorient or elsewhere, it is not important. We'll see what happens and proposals.

It is I who make the decision. Contrary to what has been said, it's not my agent or someone else decides it's me. We'll see what happens these days and next summer, "said the Team Gameiro, whose two goals on Saturday showed that he no longer seemed to" take the lead "with his transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment