Monday, February 21, 2011

Parma, Marino: "Resignation? Only cowards go away '

PARMA, February 20 - "Leave now? Only cowards resign, I will not leave the team at this time. Until the company will give me confidence I'll be here. " Pasquale Marino immediately clear the field from inferences and predictions about its future. The draw with Cesena and contestation of the fans, the second in a few weeks, do not change his attitude: stay as coach of Parma, provided that the property decides tomorrow instead.

"My position is balanced and makes the name of Zenga? I think this question does not have to do it to me - said the coach of Parma - I think only to work. The company has always talked about salvation in a quiet, we did not talk to other objectives. " But now there is tranquility. "It's a difficult period, we finally stand up and be able to get - in fact, said Hernan Crespo - It's not over, but we are going through a really bad time.

There is just the serenity and we are obliged to agree, as soon as possible. " If Parma does not smile, at Cesena now remain only tears. "Today I saw a compact team - said Ficcadenti - who wants to fight for our ultimate goal: the salvation. I know, is a firm but we are alive. " But the challenge does not stop, "It's going to be in September so I do not know why - added the technical Romagna - There is a problem that affects my work and the boys.

Today, for example, there is regret for the goal made up for our ball, easy to manage. We share the team there is, is alive. Today was not easy but we have to leave and look at our work. "

No comments:

Post a Comment